Sam's Work Experience Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day 9

As my penultimate day at Long Road comes to an end, I've realised that I feel like I belong here now, having been here for almost two weeks. When I go back to school next week, I'm going to have to re-adjust myself yet again!

Today was mainly a tidy-up day, during which I checked some headsets to see if they worked, blacked a few more tapes and put some sleeves in some DV tape cases. In about half an hour, I'm going to be taking the last tapes of the day out of the cameras, which will leave just one set to finish off tomorrow.

I also copied the LipSync Sport Relief DVD multiple times, as it goes on sale for the Long Road students to purchase if they wish.

Other than than, it has been a relatively uneventful second last day, with occasional busy periods. I find it hard to believe that this time tomorrow, I'm going to be coming to the end of my last day on Work Experience at Long Road.

2 Comments:

  • Sam- you're a legend ! excellent blog and thanks for your help for the past two weeks !

    pete

    By Blogger Long Road, at July 13, 2006 3:18 pm  

  • Sam
    Well done on your WE. You obviously did really well. Pete has awarded you a Distinction Certificate.
    Keith Day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 14, 2006 8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home