Sam's Work Experience Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day 6

My second week started at Long Road today, and I couldn't believe I was already half way through my time here. However, much of the sixth day was taken up by checking through and recording the Showreel onto a DV tape, and then checking it again. This wasn't exactly the most fun I'd had so far, but it was something that had to be done.

Anyway, at about 2 o'clock, everything got a bit better anyway, as Steve, Ricky, Ryd and I went out to shoot Steve's part of the staff music video - which happened to be him showing off his football skills! After that, we went inside to shoot him actually singing the song, which I won't name until it has been shown on Wednesday!

I finished off the day just by recording the second part of the Showreel, which should have been relatively simple, except for the fact that somewhere around the middle of it, the video and the audio managed to somehow come out of sync with each other, meaning we had to record the hole of the scond half again! However, once that was done, it meant that everything was almost finished, with just the montages and staff music video to put onto a tape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home